yej

yej

søndag 26. januar 2014

My solo quest

MUNICH!

This time my trip starts with Munich, Germany. Even though it is pretty cold here (still not nearly as bad as Norway) this place has Reegan, Puck and a lot of good cheese that definetly gonna make me warm!





The river Isar! Even though its pretty muddy its nice to see some colour again! White snow is nice but for (normally) four months straigh.. Cooome ooon!



Mr. Puck Puckerson going apeshit over a hole in the ground


 He's a pretty cool guy this one!


My all time favourite German/international buddy ;)


Melted cheese for dinner! No wonder why I love her so much <3

Sunday Sightseeing

Woke up to grey skyes and white wet stuff on the ground. With only summer clothes in my suitcase (that includes shoes) and the only sweater I had ruined after my clumsy attempt to drink red wine yesterday I wasnt too happy to see snow again! When that is said, a little piece of Munich made all it all good ;)

Oh yes they have dragons! Pretty Cool! If u did'nt get it, the net is there to keep it from flying away.


 Some love on one of the many lovebridges in the English Garden. Fact: The English garden is a huge park in the middle of Munich. It is so big that it has its own postal code.


 I hope Conny and Sven is still in love. Just a random lock if u wondered ;)


Rub the lions nose for good luck! I was rubbing that shit like a m***** f*****!


I know I'm gonna see a lot of surfing on this trip but I definetly didnt think I would see it in the middle of Munich on a snowy sunday, thats for sure!
This place is Eis bach. The water comes from The Alpes and is cold as fuck! You have to be kind of crazy and warm blooded tho do this!

And frikkn awesome!




And the perfect ending on a cold and wet sightseeing; Cake!! (the cakes are alot bigger then they look)


 Gorgeous little icecube!


It's fucking amazing that we managed to consume this amount of calories in one sitting! Reegan is a tiny girl bat but MAN she can eat! Even the waiter was amazed!


When it's carrot and nuts it's definetly healthy!

Omnomnom ;) Hot Nugat chocolate drink for the win!

1 kommentar:

  1. Nydelige og morsomme bilder! Godt å se at du koser deg, jenta mi:):):) Hils venninna!

    SvarSlett